- Newly renovated apartments & common areas
- Free cable service
- Free utilities (except phone)
- Free wireless internet and computer access
- Weekly Housekeeping Service
- Weekly Laundry Service
- 24 hour staffing
- Emergency call pendant system
- Chef Prepared Meals
- Special Themed Dining Events
- Music appreciation: Musical and singing events
- Musical sing-alongs & Karaoke
- Bingo, Canasta, Poker, Bridge
- The Circle of Life Story Telling
- Wii activities
- Educational lectures
- Movies Shown Twice Daily
- Monthly Birthday Party
- Ice Cream Social
- Weekly Coffee Talk
- Community Committees
- Movie Committee and Movie review
- Live Entertainment
- Worship services
- Garden Club
Health and Wellness Program
Our commitment to our High Springs residents includes programs to keep them physically, mentally and socially active. This enhances the quality of life in the entire community. We offer guest lecturers, seminars, exercise classes and social gatherings for our residents. Family members are always welcome to participate.
General practitioners and podiatrists visit regularly to assist residents with medical needs. Residents may choose to use one of the visiting providers, or continue to see their attending physician.
Home Health Care
In addition to our resident care team, home health options are available upon physician request. Registered nurses assist with clinical needs. Aides help with bathing, dressing and personal care.
Incontinence Care Products
A resident, responsible party or resident's physician may request care products. Our staff can place orders and monitor inventory.
Physical Therapy Rehabilitation
Physical therapy, occupational therapy and speech therapy services can be provided per physician request. These therapies are available to increase the resident's functional level to its highest capacity following an injury, stroke, fall or hospital stay.
Beauty and Barber Salon
How you look effects how you feel. We take care of all of you. Our salon offers manicures, permanents, hair coloring and haircuts for ladies. Men can choose a haircut, shave or beard trim.
- On-Site Rehabilitation
- Visiting contracted physician services available
- 24 hour nursing services
- Increased staffing ratios
- Physician on-site
- Yoga classes
- Physical, emotional and spiritual wellness
- Brain Stimulating activities
- Balanced menus developed by a licensed dietitian
- Monthly resident input regarding dietary choices and
- Personalized dietary care planning and supervision
- Assistance with choosing a qualified and reputable
- Home Care provided in the comfort of your
If a southern style lifestyle is what you are looking for, Plantation Oaks High Springs can provide you with the community features you are looking for. Our High Springs location features plantation-style architecture and landscaping, and newly renovated apartments with added southern touches. The list of services found in our community includes:
We welcome suggestions for new clubs and activities at our High Springs assisted living community. Many of our residents discover they have a shared interest. If they want to form a club, or hold a regular activity, we put it on the
Plantation Oaks offers many social, recreational, spiritual, educational and cultural opportunities for its residents.
It’s more than a job; it’s a passion. We take ownership and pride in everything we do and have fun and celebrate life every day.
Enjoy a friendly environment where common living areas, an inviting dining room and a warm kitchen naturally draw people together.